Update day: 22-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Part-time
Job contentAs Reservation Supervisor, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
As Reservation Supervisor, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
- Supervise and direct Reservations hosts in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Ensure Reservations hosts’ checklist is completed daily and other assigned tasks.
- Assign Reservations hosts to respond promptly to incoming correspondence.
- Assist and handles all trainings regarding Reservations.
- Keep control on travel agent allotment.
- Supervise and assist in all allocation of rooms.
- Ensure Reservations hosts are familiar with all guest rooms, spa, dinning and selling techniques, resort facilities, services, hours of operation, key personnel, special activities, functions in the hotel and to ensure proper follow up on all special guest requests.
- Ensure Reservations hosts run daily reports for Reservation department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing.
- Process new reservations, update and clean up reservations, process advance deposits, answer reservations inbox emails within 24 hours, process reports (No Shows, ORS Comments, Commission, etc.) and other reservation related duties as assigned.
- Assist in determine room rates based on the selling tactics of the resort.
- Assist the Reservations Manager to achieve the maximum possible occupancy and average room rate to meet forecasted and budgeted figures.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Reservation Supervisor, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar hotel operational setting. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Technical skills include advanced MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I am also familiar with various hotel systems including PMS, GDS and CRS platforms. I have knowledge of hotel/resort and policies regarding reservations, discounts and detailed procedures in handling local and overseas room bookings.
- Fluent in English.
Six Senses Fort Barwara is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
You’re about to be the author of this journey that takes you through life’s undiscovered passageways, hidden treasures and meaningful experiences.
It’s a story unlike any other. Out of the ordinary, one could say.
A journey across lands and seas, a tale about what it means to connect to the world around us.
Let the journey begin...
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ’Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹240,000 - ₹270,000⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Noida
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh