Update day: 30-10-2023
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
- Branch Operations Head is one of the critical leadership positions in the bank as he/ she spearheads the Operations function in a branch.
- Branch Operations Head is responsible for administration of the branch by overseeing daily operations like cash, clearing, transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/Real time gross settlement systems (RTGS)/National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
- Cash Deposit (CD), Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR), account opening customer service with a team of Tellers and FDOs.
- He/ She handles Internal and External Audit, provides data and oversees audit queries.
- The Branch Ops Head is accountable for the lead generation of Current Account and Savings Account - CASA through the FDOs and Tellers.
- Maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
- Growth in Existing To Bank - ETB CA and SA Balances - Minimum Daily Average Balance - MDAB
- Achievement of Aggregate Cross Sell points target
- Resolution of complaints registered under CRMS, Phone Banking Banking Ombudsman
- Learning and Development of FDOs Tellers: Training Certification in various process related areas (Example: Risk, Fraud prevention, Banking regulations, etc. )
- Average Score of Structured Visit Reports
- Monitoring of Office Accounts and AML alerts
His/her job description involves managing his/her banks operations team to deliver effective financial services to clients.
He/she is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer relations and high sales, as well as imbibing the banks service culture in all staff members through personal coaching and granting of bonuses and other incentives to motivate staff.
In order to achieve best results in due time, operations managers need to delegate duties to various team members, giving them specific tasks to accomplish for the overall success of banking operations.
The role of the operations manager in a banking environment also involves carrying out assessment of the activities and performances of the banking staff by evaluating transaction reports and accounts balance for accuracy and clarity.
The operations manager, who is directly answerable to the head of banking services, is also required as part of his/her job functions to ensure that the laid down goals and objectives of the company are maintained by all staff.
He/she is also expected to give useful suggestions to the management on how to improve on the banks operation.
Operations managers are professionals with huge knowledge and experience gathered from several years of working in the banking sector.
Lead a result-oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high-quality service and Customer Relationship Management
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision
- Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross-sales
- Key Customer Relationship Management supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs
- Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design
- Branch Merchandising co-ordination with Marketing at the product level
- Review vault register
- Review Suspense Dummy accounts
- Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations Procedures
- Periodic review of progress vs. objectives
- Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff.
Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
Knowledge of project management principles and practices
Information technology skills
critical thinking and problem-solving skills
planning and organizing
Influencing and leading.
For any clarifications or to clear about job, feel free to call at:-
NAME - HR RUHI
Mail Your CV -email@example.com
This job is provided by Shine.com
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Guwahati, Assam