Update day: 19-11-2023
Industry: Professional Services
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAt EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for Associate -General Administration, who will be responsible for performing the activities related to General Administration. As part of the team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Experience in General Administration with strong organizational skills. You will be required to support the Stakeholder/PM on the following tasks:
- Perform basic administration activities, like Data cleansing, updating Project forms, Deck formatting, Project asset updates etc.
- Perform Workflow Management, which includes Shared mailbox management, MS SharePoint updates, Manage various ticketing tools etc.
- Support PM/Stakeholder with Adhoc tasks like, access & email distribution list management.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time delivery.
- Create Minutes of Meeting.
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various Global teams.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Overall - 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Knowledge in Project Management concepts would be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
- MS SharePoint
- Willingness to learn
- Time Management
- Listening Skills
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
We offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 Kollam / Quilon, Kerala
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Malappuram, Kerala
⏰ 09-12-2023🌏 Idukki, Kerala
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Ernakulam / Kochi / Cochin, Kerala
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Kottayam, Kerala
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Kozhikode / Calicut, Kerala
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Kozhikode / Calicut, Kerala
⏰ 09-12-2023🌏 Kottayam, Kerala
⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 Alappuzha / Alleppey, Kerala
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Kollam / Quilon, Kerala