Update day: 09-11-2023
Industry: Software Development
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentOur CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to craft and deliver exceptional digital experiences! Our passion is empowering people to create appealing and powerful images, videos, and apps, and helping companies connect with their customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new insights can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The RoleThis is an inspiring opportunity to join the Digital Media Sales Operations team as we continue to propel the business through facts, forecasts and provide influential insights. The Sr. analyst role on the SMB sales operations group, your role is to drive business success by finding opportunities for improvement across CSMB business segment. This will include collaborating with both the global and local regional sales teams to analyse performance and implement ideas to advance retention and growth across both our online and reseller ecosystems. You will be teaming with geographically dispersed finance, Strategy & Ops and other colleagues to provide significant insights and directions to partner and others by developing repeatable, extensible, functional reporting enablers.What You’ll DoYou’ll be a core part of the Dme Sales BI and Analytics team, driving analytics-based insights enabling informed decision for Sales Organization, and improve performance driving revenue and retention goals. Listed here is a set of tasks expected from the incumbent. This list is however not comprehensive.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations that drives significant results.
- Be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Adobe’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Proactively capture the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other points of view; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act conclusively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis.
- Collaborate closely with partners to understand report needs align usage of Business Intelligence tools to drive efficiency in reporting and automate processes when necessary. Adapt quickly to high-priority requests from business leaders.
- Understand trends related to Dme business trends and recommend strategies to drive process excellence.
- Prepare, advise, and complete analyses to uncover business opportunities and present written business recommendations that will assist the business in shaping its direction.
- Generate consensus from all parties to ensure all data is collated in a timely manner.
- Drive end-to-end analytics projects including report/Dashboard development, requirement gathering and visualization along with partner enablement
- Work with multiple teams’ viz. technical, finance, strategy, and Operations team to quickly diagnose, prioritize and scope critical metrics measurement implementation needs that will help deliver insights to optimize the business.
- Ability to stitch and synthesize data from various sources (Reporting system, SFDC, Hadoop/Hana, SQL, etc.) to drive deeper understanding of the business and deliver robust insights.
- Build repeatable, scalable, functional reporting that can be used for operational and strategic decision making.
- Technical and Functional knowledge in Sales Operations Reporting, Insights, Quota setting and Compensation
- Identify and close gaps in reporting across revenue, bookings, OpEx, and margin and recognized as an SME on one or more areas.
- Work on problems of diverse scope and evaluate identifiable factors for analysis.
- Own and run multiple concurrent projects
- MBA/Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a Business-related degree.
- Expertise in data analysis tools / data visualization tools such as MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience of working with data warehouses
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx and data query techniques from relational databases.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Data-driven ability to answer unstructured business questions, and ability to drive projects and tasks independently.
- Ability to work with virtual internal team to lead discovery and to deliver findings and recommendations at an Executive level.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Through strong analytical and structural thinking, demonstrate the ability to collaborate with internal and external customers to achieve results
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where multi-tasking, facilitating, scope management and prioritizing is necessary; excellent organizational skills; ability to lead workload and operate independently
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Clearly, concisely, effectively communicate across various levels within the organization, ability to transform data into clear presentations for senior leaders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Orai, Uttar Pradesh