Update day: 12-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWheelsEye is India’s leading SAAS based platform in formulating the next tech-enabled logistics revolution. We offer technology that helps truck fleet owners to automate operations, secure fleets, save costs, improve on-time performance, and streamline their business.
We have a young and energetic team serving PAN India. We go great lengths to hire the best talent who are deeply aligned with our values. We at WheelsEye, believe in fostering a sense of entrepreneurship, promoting team bonding, and creating a positive and friendly work culture where you will feel valued and motivated to do the best work.
Role:- Category Manager
- What you will do:
- Grow & Scale: Category Manager is the owner of business within a business- own, manage & grow the category.
- Strategy & Execution : He/ she is responsible for analysing industry trends, develop strategic plan for the allocated product category & execute the same nationally with Head of Sales to achieve sales targets & gain market share.
- Ensure LTV/CAC for the category is Best in Class- influence retention/ profit margins.
- Establish Category Score Card (CSC) to assess category performance objectively with data
- Drive customer penetration of category by influencing functions outside of category management like Sales/ Finance/ Analytics/ Renewals/ Operations.
- What will you bring:
- Proven experience in leading/ handling cross functional projects
- Strong numerical & analytical aptitude
- Good organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- B2B category management experience will be preferred
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in Category Management, preferably in B2B Software Services/ Ed-Tech/ B2B E-Commerce/ B2B Logistics.
- Educational Background: Graduation & MBA from good college
- Should be comfortable in travelling 25% times during a month to customer locations to assess feedback of current offerings & identifying opportunities of new spaces
- Ability to get work done via multiple stakeholders- Sales Teams, Business Head, Finance, Analytics, Product in the company & vendors outside the company
- The ability to understand and analyse financial data. Ability to work with the product team to solve business problems and implement product led solutions of the same
- Self-Starter & high on ownership
- Comfortable in high growth environment which demands performance
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal & external stakeholders
- Comfort in working as Individual contributor & team manager from time to time, depending on lifecycle of category
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Rohtak, Haryana
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Ambala, Haryana
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Panchkula, Haryana
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Ambala, Haryana
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Ambala, Haryana
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Hisar, Haryana