Update day: 19-11-2023
Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
Head - Power Gen Sales
An Exciting Opportunity Has Arisen For Head- Power Gen Sales Based Pune_ESAS. The Position Will Drive Multiple Key Actions As Listed Below To Achieve This
- Build a profitable, growth oriented Stationary Power Solutions business in India; position RRS solutions for a WIN, assess new market opportunities including in Semiconductor, Data Centers for DRUPS.
- Nurture existing strategy of Direct RTM in GAS, Hi Power Data Centers for margin improvement; align with internal Stakeholders (Application Engg, purchasing etc.,) where local value add is essential and remunerative, as a part of the Offering.
- Strategize and align with Partners (System Integrators & Service Partners) to drive results including Service sales push.
- Coach, motivate the PowerGen sales team for results orientation, Order Intake, Margin improvement, Delivery coordination with factory etc.,
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
MTU is one of the world’s leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defense vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. In the traditional spirit of pioneers and inventors such as our founders, Wilhelm and Karl Maybach, and Rolls and Royce, we work to develop solutions that are fit for the future. These include our 10,000 kW diesel engine, our ecologically sound co-generation module, and our innovative injection systems.
- Lead the PowerGen team at various locations Pune, Delhi & Bangalore. Groom them by coaching and setting up clear, measurable & achievable targets.
- Improve the Market Share of MTU products in Powergen Market (Diesel, Gas, Drups) and achieve the Business Goal with Profitable growth.
- Work with Management for Powergen Strategy for India Powergen business & Execution (and new market exploration and feasibility studies).
- Work with Supporting Departments for Support (Application, Order Management, Finance etc.)
- Monitor continuous improvement in Customer Relationship Management Process.
- Close Co-ordination with World-wide Rolls-Royce Power System Powergen team on regular basis for Pricing, Delivery & Product Performance.
- 13 - 17 Years of experience with the degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, in addition post-graduation in MBA can be an added advantage.
- Working for PowerGen & Project business managing key customers and OEM accounts is preferrable.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Our People are our Power.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realize their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy here.
So that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role.
Close Date:November 25, 2023
Customer Account Management
10 Nov 2023; 00:11
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Kolhapur, Maharashtra
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Kolhapur, Maharashtra
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Amravati, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Baramati, Maharashtra
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Nagpur, Maharashtra