Update day: 04-12-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Title
Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Excellent C programming knowledge on microcontrollers 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Hand on experience in protocols/interfaces: I2C/SPI/RS485/CAN.
- Good understanding of hardware and experience of module development for ADC, PWM, Timers etc.
- Hands on IDEs: Keil UV4/COOCOX/Eclipse/Segger Studio.
- Good debugging skills hardware/software.
- GSM/GPS/GPRS work experience (Preferred).
- Development experience in Linux environment (Preferred).
- Expertise in C, C++
- Knowledge of at least one high level language for scripting (preferably Python)
- Familiar with the Linux/Unix environment
- Strong digital electronics fundamentals
- General familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Hands on with RTOS Programming
- Basic Knowledge of Android Programming
- Experience with Yocto Linux
- Ability to coordinate across departments
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open-source software Mentor Trainee Engineers
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Surat, Gujrat
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Jamnagar, Gujrat
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Surendranagar, Gujrat
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Surat, Gujrat
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Gandhinagar, Gujrat
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Mundra, Gujrat
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Gandhinagar, Gujrat
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vadodara / Baroda, Gujrat
💸 ₹18,000 - ₹40,000⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Ahmedabad, Gujrat