Update day: 25-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentPosition: Chartered Accountant
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience
Salary: No bar for right candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Maintain records of vouchers, invoices, payments, etc.
– Handling day-to-day accounting.
– Preparing invoices and following up for pending payments.
– Handling all banking related works.
– Communicating with clients and vendors through phone calls or email.
– Making payments through various modes like NEFT, RTGS, cash, cheques, etc and keeping track of them.
– Handling and filling GST is one of the key responsibility that should be included in account executive job description.
– Preparing profit and loss statements.
– Finalizing accounts, assisting in audits, maintaining ledger, maintaining account of fixed assets, and conducting all other accounting activities.
– Handling petty cash.
– Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-01-2024🌏 Gandhidham, Gujrat
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Gandhinagar, Gujrat
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Gandhidham, Gujrat
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Vapi, Gujrat
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Surat, Gujrat
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Bharuch, Gujrat
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Vapi, Gujrat
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Vapi, Gujrat
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Valsad, Gujrat
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Vapi, Gujrat