Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe’re looking for a Business System Analyst (Mumbai, India)
You will become part of GTS (Global Technology Services) team and will manage the functional/ technical details of projects and resources around the world to help with the integration and implementation of our world class enterprise software products.
You will review client-side requirements for our global client base and work with Implementation consultants and Engineers, to create solutions that support client specific functional requirements.
You will be responsible for testing, managing and delivering technical projects for these clients.
To be a good fit for this position you should be hands on with 3-6 years in functional testing, manual QA testing, system integration and proven track record in project management/co-ordination.
In this role you will also...
- Assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation teams in the scoping technical solutions that support the integration of the CSOD product with client and third party applications
- Develop test scripts/cases, supporting documentation, include conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc. to deliver a compelling winning solution
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the product and the complexities involved in technical data projects. Be able to explain those complexities to internal stake holders as well as guide the consulting team, as needed
- Work in a global organization, with resources in a variety of time zones and be flexible about this
- Review and create detailed project work plans from estimated scope of work
- Effectively track and communicate project status, risks, issues, estimate v actual hours, budgets and provide in-depth status reports to Management, both orally and written
- Apply consistent approach and deliver consistent quality across engagements
- Complete comprehensive unit testing with engineer to deliver quality product.
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have...
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field 3 - 6 years in business analysis, process design, research and competitive analysis, package implementation, knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- Experience in Learning and/or Talent Management software solutions is highly preferred
- Expertise in one or more industries, organizational structures, business process design techniques and development methodologies
- A strong technical background, with experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services
- Use of advanced technical knowledge of integrations to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documents
- Experience with a global organization
- Experience with software integration as a consultant required: Target platforms or technologies, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
- Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Highly proficient using Excel and Word.
Worked c# .net and SQL technologies
AWS cloud solutions
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin , Comparably , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Vasai, Maharashtra
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Vasai, Maharashtra
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Satara, Maharashtra
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Thane, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Nagpur, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Ratnagiri, Maharashtra