Update day: 30-10-2023
Job type: Full-time
As NodeJS Developer, You will work collaboratively in an Agile environment with the technical team to Develop APIs for microservice architecture. The development work is a highly varied mix of code development & deployment, code maintenance, stress, and an end to end testing with deployment support using the latest technologies around the Internet Of Things (loT), real-time event processing, and Edge computing.
· Develop NodeJS Server APIs.
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Manage cutting-edge technology to improve legacy applications.
· Collaborate with Front-end Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
· Gather and address technical and design requirements.
· Provide training and support to internal teams.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
· Experience in MongoDB, Elastic Search.
· Worked with APIs and Microservice Architecture.
· Good concept of object-oriented programming.
· Deep knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
· Curiosity and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Experience with version control in a production environment. Preferred.
· Experience with java and Python/Django.
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Experience with Git.
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Raipur, Chhattisgarh
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Surat, Gujrat
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Kashipur, Uttarakhand
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Chandrapur, Maharashtra
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Thane, Maharashtra
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Gangtok, Sikkim
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh