Update day: 04-12-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentSatara, India;
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world’s biggest adhesion challenges.
The Sales professional is:
- A techno-commercial adhesive domain based professional role expected to grow, protect and nurture H.B. Fuller’s existing and untapped market share by enhancing existing / increasing new customer base in the above identified market segments & achieving / surpassing profitability targets.
- Accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan, sales, CM in the Transportation (Bus, Truck, Rail, Tractors, Refrigerated Vehicles, Construction Equipments & Others), Durable Assembly (Filters, MRO, General Assembly & General Industries) based out of Bengaluru.
- Needing high agility and engagement, this position would create and grow new untapped OEM and key account opportunities, work cross functionally with the company’s Indian and Global stakeholders, consistently apply sales processes and sales tools to develop sales funnel and convert into sustainable growth opportunities
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR RESULTS
- Accountable for delivering monthly and annual business results, aligned with the business plan of Sales, CM and DSO.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with internal / external stakeholders and customers to proficiently manage the entire sales cycle, material planning / forecasting, account receivables and identifying new opportunities of growth & value addition
- A dominant portion of this job would be to execute new market development initiatives, map the market and applications, identify and convert opportunities for share gain, new applications and channels. Further, the candidate needs to independently drive product trials, scale up and troubleshooting
- Drive customer intimacy by delivering HBF’s value proposition tailored to meet the needs of the customer
- Promote, quantify and expertly sell value, which differentiates HBF in the market and adds value to our customers
- Consistently deliver value to our customers to realize customer loyalty and minimize erosion
- Anticipate current and future needs of the customer through deep understanding of the customer’s business
- Promote and sell latest HBF products and technology thereby enhancing our position in the market as an innovative leader
- Consistently manage activities to ensure all EHS requirements are followed
- Leverage all sales processes, including salesforce.com, consistently applies the HBF sales process
- Demonstrates ability to Independently technically support the customer for standard needs, including running a product demonstration
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities and communicate forecasting needs to the business
- Intimately know the territory/industry, including developing new business pipeline
- Manage time by balancing effort between existing business and new business pipeline
- Provide timely monthly reports and all necessary internal/external communication, and collaboration with other stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to understand competitive landscape and how to position HBF for advantage
- Implement business pricing strategy based on business guidelines, expertly delivers price increases thereby enabling prices to stick
- Promote HBF products and technologies to optimize profitability
- Allocate own resources in a planned and consistent way with the business strategy
- Manage impact on profitability from terms and conditions, supply chain, days outstanding and other aspects
- Manage T&E expenses to budget
- Provide voice of the customer feedback into the organization
- Promote and sell innovative HBF technologies that create competitive advantage and optimize value for customers
- Adapt easily to a dynamic environment and maintain high levels of motivation and engagement
- Negotiating: Negotiates skillfully in more difficult situations; understands the needs of the customer and incorporates that knowledge. Gains trust quickly from key contacts at the customer.
- Growing a sales territory: Developing an understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and specific needs of assigned territory/accounts.
- Presenting: An effective presenter for simple and complex topics in a variety of settings, both inside and outside the organization.
- Questioning / Listening: Increases listening skills through practice; asks clarifying questions for increased understanding. Restates and accurately summarizes key messages.
- Communicating: Consistently delivers timely, accurate and concise messages orally and/or in writing to effectively inform an individual or group. Adapts style to the needs of individuals or groups to ensure his/her message is understood.
- Prospecting: Creative in finding new sources of business and applying latest techniques for cultivating customer leads, and is consistent in applying the agreed amount of prospecting time and effort. Real Win Worth drives prioritization.
- Being a team player: Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of individual and team goals. Invites and builds upon the ideas of others.
- Technical knowledge of products & services required for the above market segments.
- Strong knowledge of products like Coatings, Anaerobics & Cyanoacrylates adhesives, PU Foams, MMA, conveyor belt compounds, Hotmelts, Acrylics, PU (Single & 2 component), Silicones, Epoxies, Methyl Methacrylate’s (MMA)
- Robust passion to develop business from scratch.
- Sales Process & Sales Tools
- Consistent user of salesforce.com and FLIP pricing tool
- Applies sales process in every new and existing business opportunity
- Trends in market & industry
- Building a working knowledge of markets and industry, and leverages to enhance opportunities and acceleration of the sales process
- Supply chain
- Familiar with location of company plants and understands impact of supply chain, and is able to communicate details with customer as required
- Equipment & application process
- Able to understand and speak the language of equipment and application processes in conversing with the customer
- Manages territory and develops new business opportunities. New business activity represents 70% of time.
- 4 year engineering college degree, with a chemical/mechanical stream is preferred
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant sales experience (industrial consumables experience preferred - must have handled Adhesives, Sealants, Specialty lubricants & Specialty chemicals)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Language Proficiency – Fluency in English, Hindi, South Indian languages
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Akola, Maharashtra
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Jalgaon, Maharashtra
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Vasai, Maharashtra
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Jalgaon, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Baramati, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Akola, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra